List of Professional Special Achievements Shri PVS Sarma
- Management Trainee, Asian Paints India Ltd., (1988-89).
- Senior Income-Tax Officer, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, Government of India from 1990 to 2007 for 18 years.
- Director (Finance&Taxation) on the Board of various companies based in Surat.
- Executive Editor and CEO of Sanket Media Pvt.Ltd.,Surat, publishers of The Satyam Times, a local vernacular daily newspaper.
- Editor, Gujarat Telugu Vaani, a Quarterly Telugu Magazine published from Surat.
- Has organized Blood Donation Camps every year for last 3 years collecting more than 350 units every year.
- Has organized a Telugu Maha Sammelan on 6th May, 2012, in Limbayat, Surat, in the divine presence of H.H. Sankaracharya of Kanchi Peeth, Shri Jayendra Saraswati Swami, presided over by the hon’ble Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri Narendrabhai Modi ji, in which 30000-40000 people participated. It was also addressed by Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman ji, spokesperson, BJP, New Delhi and Shri Vidyasagar Rao ji, former MOS(Home) Govt. of India.
- Has organized more than 15000 women as part of Self Help groups.
- Has organized a Youth Sammelan in which more than 10000 youth participated in various work shops.
- Has organized 5 Medical Camps every year in various parts of Surat City every year for the last 3 years, in which Free Medicines were These medical camps have attracted and benefitted more than 2000 patients every year.
- Has organized 2 Free Eye Check-up Camps every year for the last 3 years in which more than 1000 patients were given Spectacles(glasses) free every year.
- Has Organised and canvassed aggressively for the Party programmes namely (A) Vanche Gujarat (B) Beti Bachav and Beti Bhanav (C) Swarnim Gujarat Celebrations , in which thousands have participated.
- Served as Water Committee Chairman of Surat Municipal Corporation, for the year 2010-11, during which many new schemes for the poor/weaker sections were introduced.