P.V.S. Sarma is Vice President, BJP Surat Mahanagar (Born 29 December, 1963).
P.V.S Sarma is post graduate in Masters of Commerce in Management(M.Com), also holds Post Graduate degree in Management (PGDBM) & is a Post Graduate in Labour Laws (PGDLP)
A page List of Professional Special Achievements Shri PVS Sarma is listing P.V.S Sarma Professional Achievements as well as Special Achievements.
Few Special Achievements
- Has organized Blood Donation Camps every year for last 3 years collecting more than 350 units every year.
- Has organized a Telugu Maha Sammelan on 6th May, 2012, in Limbayat, Surat, in the divine presence of H.H. Sankaracharya of Kanchi Peeth, Shri Jayendra Saraswati Swami, presided over by the hon’ble Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri Narendrabhai Modi ji, in which 30000-40000 people participated. It was also addressed by Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman ji, spokesperson, BJP, New Delhi and Shri Vidyasagar Rao ji, former MOS(Home) Govt. of India.
- Has organized more than 15000 women as part of Self Help groups.
- Has organized a Youth Sammelan in which more than 10000 youth participated in various work shops.
- Has organized 5 Medical Camps every year in various parts of Surat City every year for the last 3 years, in which Free Medicines were These medical camps have attracted and benefitted more than 2000 patients every year.
Few Professional Achievements
- Management Trainee, Asian Paints India Ltd., (1988-89).
- Senior Income-Tax Officer, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, Government of India from 1990 to 2007 for 18 years.
- Director (Finance & Taxation) on the Board of various companies based in Surat.